The New Haven Museum Shop offers a variety of items for sale. See below for just a sampling of what we have in store.
The New Haven Museum's 150th Anniversary Commemorative Items:
Fine reproductions from:
- Woodbury Pewter
Gift and collectibles:
- Home Goods - jugs, mugs, tankards, pitchers, serving bowls, compotes, porringers, crocks, ladles, scoops and candle holders.
- Reproduction toys for children of all ages
- New Haven gifts including the landmarks throw, t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, note cards
Prints and Postcards:
- "Top 10" list of New Haven's inventiveness
- Amistad related postcards and posters
- Views of New Haven – original art prints and reproduction historic images
- Reproduction maps of the area
Local History publications, including:
- NHM exhibition catalogs
- NHM Journals
- NHM’s Amistad publication
- Shumway & Hegel’s New Haven: An Illustrated History
- Eric Jaffe's The King's Best Highway: The Lost History of the Boston Post Road, the Route that Made America
- Joshua Kendall's The Forgotten Founding Father: Noah Webster's Obsession and Creation of an American Culture
- Robert Leeney’s Elms, Arms and Ivy
- John Jagger’s Cove Days
- Doris Townshend’s Streets of New Haven
- Matthew Warshauer's Connecticut in the American Civil War: Slavery, Sacrifice & Survival
Unique small gifts:
- Antique textiles, china and glassware
- Snowglobe featuring the 3 Churches on the Green
Antiquarian Book Bin
Please also check out the limited edition items in the Antiquarian Book Bin. Proceeds from these purchases go directly to support the Whitney Library.
If you are interested in having an item shipped bulk, please call the number above. There is a $5 per book shipping charge for destinations within the United States.